Welcome to Catalyst FC.Introduction
Catalyst began as a group of endgame players on the Bismarck Server of FFXI some years ago. At the start of 2015 we migrated to FFXIV Adamantoise server to begin anew in Eorzea and see what this new title had to offer. Some of us have been playing together for years now, some of us joined after we made the jump to FFXIV from FFXI, our group are capable of playing their chosen classes well and are pro-active when it comes to clearing and learning content - We don't hold hands to get content cleared, but we will help those who are helping themselves.What are we looking for?
We're not currently looking for anything specifically class-wise, though crafters/gatherers to help with FC Crafting in the Workshop is always nice. As of writing this Heavensward has just landed so we're all more or less in the same boat content wise. That being said; what we are interested in is the kind of player / person you are and what you feel you can contribute to Catalyst. We don't want someone looking to join so they can clear content server first and raid every night. We've done this in FFXI and we decided to cut back raid nights to 3-4 nights per week (to be decided) to allow for other in-game activities and real life. We're looking for players who are interested in building a stable FC for the long term, so we're able to tackle new content as it's added and get eachother clears / gear as we go.What do we do?
How to Apply
- Raid Groups - We currently have one formed with the potential for another if someone is willing to step up and lead it. If this doesn't happen, once we clear content the initial raid group will rotate members in time to get everyone the clear.
- Crafting - We have a handful of crafters in Catalyst who are more than willing to craft for the members who provide mats and crystals if its within their ability to do so. Allow some patience when sending items to be crafted though as the player may be midway through another activity.
- Workshop Crafting - We have purchased the Workshop and are currently working on some projects, if you have a crafting class or can gather materials, please see Oakley, he is pretty much running that area currently.
- Party Finder Duties - On non raid nights you'll often see someone in the FC being pro-active with current content and attempting to learn / clear it via PF. We encourage this as it helps the group progress quickly but doesn't punish those who can't / won't raid every single night.
- Teamspeak - There is almost always 2-3 people atleast on Teamspeak during the evenings. It's probably a 60/40 split of members who prefer TS to typing during playing. However during raids, this is a requirement, even if you're only listening in.
- Large House in Mist - We have a Large FC house in the mist, with 3 garden patches, Chocobo Stables on the outside and themed rooms on the inside including a War Strategy room, a Library, a Restaurant/Bar and Stripper stage in the basement!
If after reading all this you'd like to see how you'd fit into Catalyst, please fill out the questions and await response from an Officer. It won't take any longer than 72 hours to get a reply and you'll be placed in "New Member" rank - this restricts Company Chest actions and the such due to those who do like to loot and scoot, unfortunately. If after 2 weeks you feel you'd like to stay with us, you'll be bumped up to Member status with action to Company Chest, Garden and FC Crafting in the workshop.
Any questions message Arya Petrova in game or on Guildworks.
You must be logged into Guildwork in order to apply and/or view your application status.